How To Monetise Your Domain Name Or Your Business.
Domain Name / Website Optimisation.
So you have a domain name and you have listed it on marketplaces and nothing is working. You have emailed prospective buyers, you have networked and even advertised, and nada…
But what if I showed you a way to make money from your domain whilst you waited to get a sale.
This strategy can be implemented in any niche.
It does not have to be domain names it could be any industry. You could simply be a startup waiting for a new client and you are wondering what to do next to get some money coming in. Your business could be slow and you are now researching what to do next to pay off your loans and credit cards and possibly even worried about the price hikes of petrol, gas, electricity, and food.
Here are the strategies you can use after I reveal what I do to make money whilst you sleep.
The secret is cookies (not the edible kind) and here I will explain my method. As you may know, I have many websites and am implementing this across my SEO Link Wheel, but one website will do.
Firstly you need to have a decent amount of people that you can network with. Building an email list takes time. If you have many followers on your Facebook Page you could start there but I would try to exhaust all avenues.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a large following, you may be generating a lot of traffic each month to your website so you could integrate banner ads on your homepage and in the footer of your site.
You can also explore classified ads and PPC advertising. If you need some help with this just send us an email at email@example.com
Now my sites are targeted at business owners and I do try and write content regularly to boost my traffic. However, in one of my niches (Domain Sales and Acquisitions), some of the domains on my books owned by domain investors are not high quality do not have equity, and may get traffic but no sales. What I try and do in these cases is write articles about the keywords in the domains, but that does not really help to bring food to the table. Hence I have devised a strategy to not only optimize (SEO) my articles but add High Ticket Affiliate Links. Why waste your time with low-cost commissions when you get to earn big bucks for the same amount of time and effort.
Now what I am about to share with you, you can integrate into your email signatures, autoresponders, using an affiliate link, or add custom HTML code banner ads to your websites, social media pages, and articles.
The affiliate partner I have chosen not only will help people to save money but if they want to make money on a side hustle or boost their income, you could be a referrer and help them whilst also making a commission. It is no good to advertise to people that may not be interested in your affiliate program. you need to target people and perhaps encourage them to invest in Gold Bullion and tell them by signing up they get free silver bullion. Who doesn’t want something for nothing?
Signing Up – You get a Gift.
What is even more exciting is by using the following referral link you will get:
- 1/8 oz (4g) of silver bullion.
- €1 and $1 and £1. However if you register from Japan you will get ¥100 instead of the £1.
You may use them and immediately sell and buy silver on the BullionVault dashboard. If you use the order skilfully you can accumulate a growing balance, by putting some money aside each month or by earning commissions.
You’ll find you can use several of the vaults and all the currencies. You’ll be trading live and just like any normal BullionVault account, only smaller, without risk.
BullionVault’s Referral Programme.
BullionVault is one of the most trusted businesses on the web. You can participate and earn a no-nonsense 25% share of our gross commission (including mark-up and mark-down) by introducing gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and BullionVault.com to your friends or your own website’s visitors. It takes two minutes to set up and continues earning you respectable money for years.
When new customers are referred by you …
- You get a full 25% share of commissions (including mark-up and mark-down)
- You get further 6.25% share of commission (including mark-up and mark-down) on further new accounts referred in by those you introduced
- You continue to generate commission income at the same rate on repeat business for a full 2 years from account creation – and many BullionVault customers deal repeatedly.
- Your BullionVault account receives your commission instantly, with no complexities or delays.
To help you benefit we provide you with …
- a simple link which you can share with your friends or put anywhere on your social media page or website.
- banners, charts and widgets to embed on your site.
- an on-line statement with line by line credits for your commission earnings.
How much can you earn?
By composing an email and sending it to his registered members our very first referrer earned $2,500 in his first month as a referrer. Bullion Vault has referrers from across the world generating revenue from the program. This is because thousands of astute people in this world are either wanting to make investments or make a lot of money from affiliate marketing.
There are also a lot of wealthy people turning to gold, silver, platinum, and palladium – and to BullionVault – as a response to currency expansion running out of control. They are looking for a product you can now introduce them to.
“If there is an easier route to purchasing bullion I have not found it.” TH
“Love the service and the site. Actually, your whole business model is a good one and like many excellent ideas are simple and just leaves me wondering why it hasn’t been done before.” RK
“It’s an absolutely incredibly good service/website, from everything to presentation, ease of use and security its very clear and a pleasure to use.” BR
How it works.
Becoming an affiliate is simple. First go to www.bullionvault.com and Register, so that you have a BullionVault account. Please note that you will need to validate your BullionVault account to withdraw any proceeds.
Your referral link to BullionVault then takes the form:
MY ID: “GOLDENDOMAIN”
Please remember to change MYUSERNAME to the BullionVault username you chose when registering.
You may notice that the URL string returned by clicking on the referral link is long. Please be reassured that your referral details will be captured in our database.
The html code you need to add to your website is:
Please note that the above referral URL structure is the only way referrers can link to BullionVault. If you use any other URL structure then you will not receive any commission.
If you are looking to refer only one or two friends, another way we can record your referrals is on the BullionVault registration page in our marketing drop-down called “How did you first find BullionVault?”
In the drop-down is a field called “Referred by” which allows your friend to enter your BullionVault username (GOLDENDOMAIN) in the “Please enter the username” box.
Example: Banner advert
If you would like to add a banner to your website, the html code you need to use is:
<a href=”https://www.bullionvaultaffiliate.com/MYUSERNAME/en”><img src=”https://banners.bullionvault.com/en/BV_468x60_v1.gif” title=”BullionVault” alt=”BullionVault” border=”0″ width=”468″ height=”60″></a>
Please remember again to change MYUSERNAME to the BullionVault username you chose when registering.
You can choose an alternative banner image from their banner catalogue.
Ways to refer.
Use your referral links and banners on your site, blogs, emails, message boards, personal social media pages, etc.
NB: If you use email please refrain from spamming.
You can also display the latest gold or silver buy and sell prices via our live price widgets. There are 4 banner sizes to choose from and you can include your referral id in the code.
You may also like to consider embedding BullionVault’s customizable gold and silver price chart on your website. You have two versions to choose from and both allow you to include your referral id in the code.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the BullionVault Referral Programme or any other marketing query please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking your earnings.
You can track your referral program earnings online, by logging in and selecting HISTORY > REFERRALS.
From there you’ll see how many new accounts you’ve referred and how many of those have been funded. As soon as your first referred customer makes a deposit, you’ll see a breakdown of how much business you’ve generated and how much commission you’ve earned so far.
Commission shares are passed to you the instant your referred customers trade, so you’ll also see your earnings reflected in your account balance and online statement. Please note that you will need to validate your BullionVault account to withdraw any proceeds.
Terms and Conditions.
- Referal commission relates to vaulted traded gold, silver, platinum and palladium products only. Coin and bar sales are excluded from referral commission.
- You are entitled to receive commission at the stated rates (25% of BullionVault’s gross commission including mark-up and mark-down) where you are responsible for introducing a BullionVault customer via an appropriate link – according to the procedures of the referral program.
- You are entitled to receive commission at the stated rates (6.25% of BullionVault’s gross commission including mark-up and mark-down) where a new BullionVault customer was referred by someone you referred – according to the procedures of the programme.
- You will generate commission share for a period of 2 years. The two-year period will start on the account creation date of the referred customer.
- You understand that a prospective user coming to BullionVault via your referral link may not register an account during that visit. In order to track these prospects, BullionVault will seek to place a 2-month cookie on their computer system, identifying you as the referrer.
- You accept that the existence of a pre-existing cookie will cause that referrer to benefit by commission sharing instead of you. You acknowledge that you understand that sometimes you will benefit from this policy – where you are in fact the first referrer – and sometimes you will lose out – where you are a second or subsequent referrer.
- You acknowledge that the expiry of the cookie on a referred customer’s machine within two months of the referral during which time the prospect has neither registered nor visited the BullionVault site causes the cookie containing your referrer id to be expunged.
- You acknowledge that housekeeping utilities in use by the visitor may cause the cookie to be expunged before the time period is up, and that in this event BullionVault is not expected to identify you as the first referrer.
- Only referrers using the prescribed referral URL structure as detailed above will generate commission. Any referrer linking to BullionVault using an incorrect URL structure after 31st March 2015 will have their commission halted and account frozen until they switch to the prescribed referral URL.
- Existing BullionVault customers whose details are already held on the BullionVault database will not be included in the commission share if they open a new account via your referral links.
- You acknowledge that while your account will be credited immediately when you start earning commissions you will need to validate your BullionVault account in line with existing BullionVault customer terms and conditions.
- If you have not validated your account within 8 weeks of starting to earn commissions we will begin charging you a late validation penalty fee of $30 per month until your account is validated.
- If you have not validated your account within 1 year of the date you started to earn commission, we reserve the right to reclaim any referral commission.
- You accept that we will charge your account a wire or equivalent banking fee when you withdraw your commissions to your validated bank account.
- You will not refer your own accounts or those of your spouse. You understand that where doubt exists BullionVault may prevent withdrawal of referral earnings until a reasonable number of accounts have been referred and funded.
- All material offered for your use remains copyright of BullionVault/Galmarley Ltd. By reproducing it in any way — whether by email, website, print or any other medium, and including substantive amendments — you hereby agree to use this material solely for promoting BullionVault alone.
- Your websites will not contain any material which is defamatory, violent, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, obscene or racially, ethnically, or otherwise discriminatory or in breach of any third-party rights and shall not link to any such material. Infringement will result in the loss of all referral income.
- You will at all times conduct yourself with all due skill, care and diligence, including Good Industry Practice, and in accordance with your own established procedures and all applicable laws, enactments, orders, regulations and other similar instrument.
- BullionVault will not tolerate any abuse in its name of international “anti-spam” regulations. Infringement will result in the loss of all referral income, howsoever generated. In promoting BullionVault by email, you hereby accept liability for ensuring your lists are up-to-date, “opt in” only, and fully compliant with your local data protection legislation.
- You will not register any domain names or register keywords, search terms or other identifiers for use in any search engine, social media network, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service or include meta tag keywords on their website that incorporate terms which are identical to, similar to or could be reasonably confused with BullionVault services and/or Website, trademarks (or other trademarks owned by BullionVault) and you will at all times comply with such guidelines for the use of BullionVault’s services and website and trademarks as may be issued from time to time. You may be contacted by BullionVault to change the referral tracking links you are using and associated html code. You will have 45 days to action this request. If any of the above actions are undertaken we will halt your commission and freeze your account.
- If your BullionVault account is closed you will cease to earn any referral commission from the users you have referred that are linked to your account.
- These are BullionVault’s Referral Programme Terms and Conditions as of 22nd May 2019. These terms and conditions are subject to change with 30 days notice to active referrers.
#monetisation #affiliatemarketing #bullionvault #domainmonetisation #residuleincome #highticketaffiliateprogram #affiliateprogram #goldbullion #silverbullion #freesilverbullion #goldbars #goldcoins #goldingots #silverbars #silvercoins #silveringots
Cymru Marketing Journal (CMJUK) Offers Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Website Creation, SEO, and Domain Brokering.
An open platform that invites contributors and domain sellers serves as a dynamic marketplace where a diverse range of talents and offerings can converge. This platform acts as a collaborative space where individuals or businesses can share their expertise, creativity, and products with a broader audience.